Drumgolf has put together a mouth-watering package for May 2020, combining an incredibly rare, guaranteed Old Course tee time package, with the chance to visit some of the distilleries producing the world’s finest malt whiskies. Includes a canoe trip through Speyside, culminating in a stop at Macallan Distillery for a tour and tasting. Based on 4 or 8 golfers travelling in May, the package includes the following:
- 3 nights' accommodation from 24th May 2020 at the Old Course Hotel Golf Resort & Spa in St Andrews, sharing twin/ double rooms and including full scottish breakfast
- 3 nights' accommodation from 30th May 2020 at Meldrum House Hotel, Aberdeenshire, sharing twin/ double rooms and including full Scottish breakfast
- 1 nights' accommodation from 30th May 2020 at Norton House Hotel near Edinburgh Airport, sharing twin/double rooms and including full Scottish breakfast
- 5 Guaranteed rounds of Championship Golf (St Andrews New Course, St Andrews Old Course, Carnoustie Championship Course, Royal Aberdeen and Cruden Bay)
- Includes a canoe trip down the Spey and a riverside lunch with a whisky expert guide, concluding with a Tour of Macallan Distillery.
- Includes a vehicle transfer from Edinburgh Airport to St Andrews on arrival day and a dedicated driver and executive transportation from days 4-7 (no transport on day 2 or 3 and taxi by own arrangement to airport on departure day is not included)
COST PER PERSON (IF 4 TRAVEL): £3604
(approx. $4793 based on £1 = $1.33 USD)
COST PER PERSON (IF 8 TRAVEL): £3374
(approx. $4487 based on £1 = $1.33 USD)
Based on 4 or 8 golfers travelling in May 2020 and subject to availability.
For more information please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (UK): 44 (0) 1334 476376 / Toll Free (US): 1866 441 9936.