For July, Drumgolf has created a package, encompassing a highly sought-after guaranteed Old Course tee time with tickets to all 4 Championship Days of the 149th Open Championship at Royal St Georges. This will be the 15th time that the impressive Open has been to this links on the Kent Coast and we are excited to put together a package which incorporates a 5-night stay in accommodation in the charming town of Canterbury.
• 5 nights' accommodation from 14th July 2021 at The Pilgrims' Hotel, Canterbury, sharing twin/double rooms and including continental breakfast
• Includes admission to all 4 Championship Days of the Open Championship (Thursday 16th, Friday 17th, Saturday 18th July and Sunday 19th July)
• 5 nights' accommodation from 20th July 2020 at Rufflets Country House Hotel in St Andrews, sharing twin/double rooms and including full Scottish breakfast
• 4 Guaranteed rounds of Championship Golf (St Andrews Castle Course on 21st July, St Andrews Old Course on 22nd July, St Andrews Jubilee Course on 23rd July and Kingsbarns on 24th July)
• Includes 2 dinners at Rufflets Country House Hotel during your stay
• Includes a vehicle transfer from Gatwick Airport to Canterbury on arrival day, return coach transfers from Canterbury to the Open are included from 16th - 19th July inclusive and a transfer from Canterbury to Gatwick Airport on 20th July
• Includes the rental of a van with automatic transmission from 20th July - 25th July for your time in St Andrews
COST PER GOLFER – £4668
(approx. $6161 USD based on £1 = $1.32 USD)
During this global pandemic period please rest assured that Drumgolf remains fully operational and we would be delighted to discuss your current or future plans for visiting Scotland. In the meantime all the best from sunny St Andrews.